Family Law Attorney In Clermont and all of Lake County Florida
Family law is a legal practice area that includes civil and criminal cases having to do with familial relationships. These cases can involve disputes or crimes that occur between spouses or domestic partners. They can also involve disputes or crimes between parents and their children.
We can assist you with:
- Divorce (Conteted & Uncontested)
- Paternity Actions
- Modifications of Child Support
- Child Custody Arrangements
- Adoptions & Dependency
The Law Office of D. D. Archer, P.A. is focused on effectively resolving the most complex & difficult cases in a fast, efficient and cost effective manner. We can assist you with dissolution of marriage actions, paternity actions, modifications of child support and custody arrangements, alimony, adoptions and dependency. Contact our office today at 352-241-6470 for a free initial consultation.
The purposes of the law of Florida regarding dissolution of marriage are:
- To preserve the integrity of marriage and to safeguard meaningful family relationships
- To promote the amicable settlement of disputes that arise between parties to a marriage
- To mitigate the potential harm to the spouses and their children caused by the process of legal dissolution of marriage.